What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1Password-manually enter everything????

CMFox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I purchased 1Password for my iPad ( I do not have it on my iMac). Do I have to manually type in all the url's, user names, and passwords, for each site I want in 1Password?

I checked their tutorials....no help, I searched this site, no info. It seems especially tedious to type in url's...the passwords and user names I don't mind.

Am I missing an easy way to do this?

Thanks.
CM

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
I purchased 1Password for my iPad ( I do not have it on my iMac). Do I have to manually type in all the url's, user names, and passwords, for each site I want in 1Password?

I checked their tutorials....no help, I searched this site, no info. It seems especially tedious to type in url's...the passwords and user names I don't mind.

Thanks.
CM

Thats what copy and past is for.

OP
CMFox

CMFox

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Thanks.
CM

Thats what copy and paste is for.

So I:
1- open safari
2 copy the url
3 open 1Password
4 enter my passcode,
5 open up new login page & paste my url
6. add in username and password
then
leave 1Password for Safari and do it all over again?

Is this the perils of iPad not multitasking....seems like a lot to keep turning off one app turning on another app and typing in the passcode .....but I can do it if that's the "simple" way.

Thanks for the quick answer, I was hoping for a different answer :) but I can live with this one.

CM

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
doesnt matter if it is multi tasking or not.

None of the apps interoperability so if your taking someone from one app to another your going to need to keep switching back and forth.

I never understood the point in the password tracking apps for an ipad.

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Buy mac version problem solved as it syncs all URL and passwords on demand on mac it will auto ad URL and your passwords with in any browser. Cheers col

Most reactions

Latest posts