What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who likes my custom firefox terra icon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakerocks12345

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, everyone i got a firefox pic on google, then used iconmaker from cydia and made a firefox app icon. then i just deleteed the old icon and named my firefox icon as what the terra icon was. AND VOLLA! firefox icon for terra. i also used a cydia app tp change the name from terra to firefox. if you want a firefox icon without winterboard, use my technique, or ask me for questions. All the way on the left is my icon on terra. i mayhave just joined to this website, butive been on many other ipad forums (which i will not name). so tell me how you like it. and please dont flame. See you guys later!

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
J

jakerocks12345

iPF Noob
Reaction score
just a quick comment, i do not have winterboard installed. here are my extensions. respring when you are done with this hack for results!

Last edited by a moderator:

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Posting a screenshot of how you download apps illegally and than ask to not get flamed :D

Is that what he is doing?

i download apps, then buy them if i like them, i DO NOT just get apps fpr free and not pay.

What if you don't like them, Jake, and you have already downloaded them?

I am not sure if this thread will stay open ~

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jake ~ I am not sure ~ you should read the link in my siggy below ~ Hacking Section Rules.

But the member that posted in this thread with us ~ well ~ he is pretty versed in JB. Our resident Mod that runs this section is not here at the moment.

So ~

You have time to figure this out on your own.:) And perhaps edit some of your posts OR I could just delete this thread for you ~

You decide.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts