What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

make firefox terra icon

jakerocks12345

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, everyone i got a firefox pic on google, then used iconmaker from cydia and made a firefox app icon. then i just deleteed the old icon and named my firefox icon as what the terra icon was. AND VOLLA! firefox icon for terra. i also used a cydia app tp change the name from terra to firefox. if you want a firefox icon without winterboard, use my technique, or ask me for questions. All the way on the left is my icon on terra. i mayhave just joined to this website, butive been on many other ipad forums (which i will not name). so tell me how you like it. and please dont flame. See you guys later! the settings screenshot is my extentions to prove i dont have winterboard

Attachments

• image-2847549163.png
    image-2847549163.png
    514.5 KB · Views: 306
  • image-844800699.png
    image-844800699.png
    131.4 KB · Views: 271

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes Marie! We did find him!
That's cool! But you can use ifile to change app names too! But the app is easier. Also, what tweak do you have that does that to your icons? You have like 10 icons in a row.

OP
J

jakerocks12345

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i have springtomize, it does all sorts of stuff

headphones that let you taste music!- my great idea

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jakerocks12345 said:
i have springtomize, it does all sorts of stuff

headphones that let you taste music!- my great idea

I thought it didn't work for iPad. Hmm... I will check it out.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I like your icon. I'm going to keep your tip handy in case I want to make an icon (I've already downloaded the icon-maker, so thanks for thattip).

Oh, and I'm also running Springtomize (albeit on 4.2.1) and for the same reason ... to put x-number of icons on my sprinboards. I tried Iconoclasm, but I never really like it. With Springtomize, you can just pick a number for rows and dock. It works well with Infiniboard and FolderEnhancer.

Of course, and as always, YMMV.

Marilyn

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mickey330 said:
I like your icon. I'm going to keep your tip handy in case I want to make an icon (I've already downloaded the icon-maker, so thanks for thattip).

Oh, and I'm also running Springtomize (albeit on 4.2.1) and for the same reason ... to put x-number of icons on my sprinboards. I tried Iconoclasm, but I never really like it. With Springtomize, you can just pick a number for rows and dock. It works well with Infiniboard and FolderEnhancer.

Of course, and as always, YMMV.

Marilyn

What did you do? I can't get springtomize to work.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't know what I did ... except maybe Springtomize doesn't work on 4.3.1 RedSn0w jailbreaks? ? ?

All I did was download it and it works fine. Granted, all I use it for is to use a custom number of icons on my springboard (I use six). I haven't tried everything else because I already HAD other tweaks that would do what Springtomize does. And, TBH, just having the ability to easily change the number of icons per line was enough to justify the cost of the app to me.

Sorry I can't help you better, but I don't really know why Springtomize works for me. Maybe it is 4.3.1 ... or maybe we should do a tweak comparo to see what's the same or different...

Marilyn

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mickey330 said:
I don't know what I did ... except maybe Springtomize doesn't work on 4.3.1 RedSn0w jailbreaks? ? ?

All I did was download it and it works fine. Granted, all I use it for is to use a custom number of icons on my springboard (I use six). I haven't tried everything else because I already HAD other tweaks that would do what Springtomize does. And, TBH, just having the ability to easily change the number of icons per line was enough to justify the cost of the app to me.

Sorry I can't help you better, but I don't really know why Springtomize works for me. Maybe it is 4.3.1 ... or maybe we should do a tweak comparo to see what's the same or different...

Marilyn

Hm... I'm on 4.3.2.

Most reactions

Latest posts