What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who has experience this?(mini 2 or 3 users)

OP
H

heylanceyy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It seems the OP is mostly complaining about choppy rotation. There has been a lot of people complaining about this especially in spotlight search when rotating the screen with the keyboard it's very choppy. I found that if you turn on reduce transparency it makes the rotation very smooth.
yes..and sometimes a choppy movement as well. I just want to make sure if its normal or not be ause this ipad is new and i didn't expect to have this kind of performance. Thank you though

eddieg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
yes..and sometimes a choppy movement as well. I just want to make sure if its normal or not be ause this ipad is new and i didn't expect to have this kind of performance. Thank you though

Nothing wrong with your iPad just turn on reduce transparency and your rotation will be smooth. As far as I know they all do this at least the iPads ive seen and used.

Most reactions