What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which case to get?

hood44

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Best case to get.

Some people were asking about what case was the best. I have a leather case and I am very pleased.

Krakrjaks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been trying to watch YouTube reviews on cases but the wifi is too slow. Why is that? My laptop works just fine.

Mike_73

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try some DIY-cases. Cases made to exactly fit what you need/want :)
Check out instructables.com for some ideas...

OP
S

Sason

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks.But I want to get one of them.
Do you think the Damier one is better than the Monogram one?

dupont2005

iPF Novice
Reaction score
To be honest I wouldn't get either. Not much of a fan of that designer print stuff, especially if it isn't authentic. Also, remember that these are actually illicit goods and the people selling them may not be the most honest. Dealing with an overseas bootlegger is not usually a good idea.

Blackbelt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It appears that ClamCase has no active inventory thus the future shipping is being pushed to Feb.

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score

To be fair, I don't think anyone else here can tell you which one you like better.

From what I see, this sort of branded bling is a no-win situation: if it's genuine, then obviously the owner has blindly paid too much money just for the sake of label bling; if it's fake, then the owner is cheap and/or desperate. Either way, it doesn't reflect well on the user.

Lwaz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an apple leather "wallet". It's great. It holds my stylus, iPod, iPad and had room for USB cable and a flat charger. It also serves as a stand.

SBDTHRU

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Otterbox makes great cases, they are more expensive than most, but definitely worth it. Although they are harder to get on and off.

I use the Apple case for taking it places, and the otterbox for around the house use.

OP
S

Sason

iPF Noob
Reaction score

To be fair, I don't think anyone else here can tell you which one you like better.

From what I see, this sort of branded bling is a no-win situation: if it's genuine, then obviously the owner has blindly paid too much money just for the sake of label bling; if it's fake, then the owner is cheap and/or desperate. Either way, it doesn't reflect well on the user.
Maybe we can ignore the brand, fake or not. I mean care about the color only

Most reactions

Latest posts