1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Case With Multiple Positions Suggestions?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by IrishPilot, May 27, 2012.

1. IrishPilot

IrishPilot iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I've currently got the new Switcheasy Canvas on my iPad 3, but am having problems with the magnet and the top cover. Since there is no longer a clasp, any movement of the cover gets the iPad clicking like crazy. I wanted to find something like this that is slim and has at least 3 positions and preferably a clasp...

*For only $14.73 each when QTY 50+ purchased - Duo Case and Stand for iPad® 2 and iPad 3 - Black | iPad Bags and Cases
  2. IrishPilot

IrishPilot iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    See the one you suggested only has 2 positions. Im hoping to find one with 3 or more (the notches that is.)