What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where to find wifi #

Ms.P

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want to connect to face time. Under settings I see about and it gives a wifi#. is this how others can connect in my home?

TrxSlash

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Need a little more info than what you gave.

When you installed your wireless, did you name it? For example mine is my last name.
Also, is your Internet secure? Did you set up a password to access your Internet?

You have access to your wireless, other wise you wouldn't have posted. All you need to do is put in the email of the person's iTunes account you want to face time with then just call. Or if youre calling an iPhone put in their number but they need to have access to have wifi as well.

I hope this helps.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
Ms.P

Ms.P

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I only connected the router---did not name it. Want to Face Time with another ipad2 in my home. Need to practice before doing it with another user being away. Thanks.

TrxSlash

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If they are both connected to the internet, then you should be good to go. All you need to do is put in the email of the other device and call them. Assuming you set up the two devices on separate accounts.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts