What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lost Wifi

Psmithlvn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,
I had wifi, but tonight it says I'm not connected and I've forgotten how to get my wifi back. In the settings it says: WiFi Not Connected.
Can someone please tell me how to get my WiFi back?
If it helps I have a Netgear for DSL and I can get on my computer, just not on my Ipad2 ::(
Thanks for any help someone can give me.
Pat in TX

D

Deleted member 247820

What do you see in "Settings"?
Make sure Wi-Fi is ON.
Do you see "Choose a network"?
Then you should see the name of your wireless modem/router network.
If you don't see the name, then you cannot connect to it.

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Try this first. Disconnect your WiFi router/ modem. Wait a minute and reconnect it. Wait another minute and restart your iPad. Any good?
Regards, Andrew

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
P

Psmithlvn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It worked

Thank you to the both of you that replied, I'm not sure which one worked, but it worked and it's working so thank you,:thumbs: thank you so much..:thumbs:
This is a great forum to be so quick with help..everyone should know about this place..
Pat in TX:D

D

Deleted member 247820

Psmithlvn said:
Thank you to the both of you that replied, I'm not sure which one worked, but it worked and it's working so thank you,:thumbs: thank you so much..:thumbs:
This is a great forum to be so quick with help..everyone should know about this place..
Pat in TX:D

Nice to know iPad now OK!

Most reactions

Latest posts