What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's your favourite thing about your ipad?

Chays

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

I like it that no matter where I am, I can surf proper Internet. And that I can lay on my bed and just chill with it.

Regards,
Chays

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Chays said:
Hi,

I like it that no matter where I am, I can surf proper Internet. And that I can lay on my bed and just chill with it.

Regards,
Chays

90% of my iPad use is in bed! Always spend 30-60 minutes with it before I get up. And tonight, when I came home to a chilly apartment, I've spent hours in bed with my iPad and iBooks. Heaven!!

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Chays

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GoPackGo said:
90% of my iPad use is in bed! Always spend 30-60 minutes with it before I get up. And tonight, when I came home to a chilly apartment, I've spent hours in bed with my iPad and iBooks. Heaven!!

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

I've just woken up and am still in bed replying to my subscribed threads. Love this thing.

Regards,
~Chays~

Canuckgal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So much.

It's so portable.

I'm reading it in my easy chair.

Easy access to the Internet.

All my books are on here.

When our second laptop gave up we decided to use the ipad to "get by". It's been a year and we're just fine with one laptop. Has saved us $1000.

The mini is a handy camera. I don't take brilliant photos so this does just fine and I can link the pics to my travel diaries.

This is my travel diary. I used to dream of a day when travelling that there'd be a device I could track and record where I was going. I've been using computers long before laptops were commonplace. I can do it all all my little mini. Times have really changed.

If I need to do some serious typing, I'll go to my office and use my Apple keyboard.

This list could be endless.

I can tether to my phone while away from home and still have Internet access.

Like I said, this could be endless.

Most reactions

Latest posts