What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's your favourite thing about your ipad?

Rich9674

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What do you love most about your iPad? I love being able to read magazines and books as well as play games whilst surfing the net.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Snuggling up in bed to read, watch favourite program's, surf the net, read emails, listen to music... Need I go on?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And not one scratch!

Oh.

I also like to on occasion take it out of the case and every time I do that it feels brand new and I can't believe I even have one.

Okay ~ That's it. :)

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What all of you above said. The two biggest aspects are the form factor and the battery run time.

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

idave23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My favorite thing about my iPad is that I never again have to be bored no matter where I am, what I'm doing, where I'm going or who I'm waiting for. :)

HappyPelican

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Everything! I especially love being able to lay on the sofa at night to surf the Internet and read without a hot laptop on my lap;)

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
HappyPelican said:
Everything! I especially love being able to lay on the sofa at night to surf the Internet and read without a hot laptop on my lap;)

You are so right!!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Snowmaven

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Games & casual browsing like tv listings, weather, news while on my couch :D

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
HappyPelican said:

Definitely so! I'll never forget the nights when I was laying in bed, with the laptop on my lap, knees drawn up to support it, fiddling around with the power cord, adjusting the screen position and then feeling the heat from the laptop itself. I then started to use a lap "desk" (which is really nice and I still use it on occasion) but that required a sitting position of sorts and negated any hope of true flexibility in positional comfort. The iPad makes that possible. HUGE plus because I have an injured knee and I cannot remain in any one position for very long. Not to mention the weight difference! Now, as much as I love my laptop it just seems way too clunky and kludgy to use on a constant basis for all the casual, fun things I want to do in the places and positions I'm at throughout the day.

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Nakedbabytoes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not having to constantly change the aspect ratio of pages. With my touch, I was always pinching & pulling & reading partial pages. With the pad, it's the perfect sized of web pages so I can read without all the scanning.

The mobility of these devices is my overall favorite thing though. It's a book. It's a gaming system. It's a net browser. It's a note taker. A GPS. A cookbook.
It goes everywhere & does everything.

Guy1717

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To start up in a second and doing what i want to do, any time of the day. With Windows I have to wait a couple of minutes before i can do something. Just checking something on the internet without having to wait is great. Also reminders and alarms which is not possible with Windows or you have to have the pc on all the time.

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Guy1717 said:
To start up in a second and doing what i want to do, any time of the day. With Windows I have to wait a couple of minutes before i can do something. Just checking something on the internet without having to wait is great. Also reminders and alarms which is not possible with Windows or you have to have the pc on all the time.

Cool kitty avatar sighting! I love it!

Most reactions

Latest posts