What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's your favourite thing about your ipad?

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Guy1717 said:
Thx, I love Maine Coons ....and your kitty avatar is too funny :D

Love Maine Coon. Great cats. Very intelligent.

I have two Maine Coon (twin sisters, both undergrown) and one Norwegian Forest Cat (hard to imagine he's only approaching one year old and he's already 22 lbs). Their pics below.

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Attachments

• image-3170272864.png
    image-3170272864.png
    683.4 KB · Views: 259
  • image-306091686.png
    image-306091686.png
    679.9 KB · Views: 227

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The mobility of these devices is my overall favorite thing though. It's a book. It's a gaming system. It's a net browser. It's a note taker. A GPS. A cookbook.
It goes everywhere & does everything.

This here sums it up for me. The portability and multitude of tasks that you can accomplish on it are terrific. :D

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
They are gorgeous Michael!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Thanks! I actually have five more...

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Couch surfing for the win!

Much better than trying to use a netbook and a mouse on a lap desk. Much cooler on the legs, also.

It does exactly want I wanted - allow me to lounge on my sofa in the living room in perfect comfort.

Marilyn

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just ONE thing? :eek:

I'd say the battery life.

Runner-ups: The portability, streaming via Netflix, watching movies, social networking apps like Echofon and the official Facebook, the gestures, iMessage, Skype... I could go on, but I won't.

JewelGarden

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Instant gratification. I can look something up, chat with a friend, catch up on email, enter my time for work, watch a TV episode or a movie, read, play games... All from the comfort of my easy chair without waiting for my computer to boot! Very spontaneous and natural.

Never, never, never give up -- Winston Churchill

Jack345

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Portrait and Landscape connections. If you lay back and rest the pad on your chest to read a book, for example, you will find that the dock connector is blocked, and if you have a cable plugged in there, you risk damaging the cable. Having a second connector around the corner would make things much more comfortable.

kitkat3709

iPF Noob
Reaction score
idave23 said:
My favorite thing about my iPad is that I never again have to be bored no matter where I am, what I'm doing, where I'm going or who I'm waiting for. :)

Same reason for me. I also take it everywhere I go. I'm enjoying, perhaps a little too much, playing Words with Friends" and Scrabble. I love reading on my various app libraries, Kindle, Nook, and IBook. I use Facebook, Twitter, and of course this forum. The Flipboard, Skygrid and various other news-reader apps are great. How about HBO GO, Netflix, etc.

Well, you get my point. I am so happy I gave this device a 2nd chance. I had bought the IPad1 in the beginning of 2011 and returned it the next day. In late August, I bought my new best friend and haven't looked back since.

Sent from my iPad2 32 3G Black :)

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Having an entire library at my disposal on a moments notice, with built-in background music and instant notification of emails in one package.

JewelGarden

iPF Novice
Reaction score
KevinJS said:
Having an entire library at my disposal on a moments notice, with built-in background music and instant notification of emails in one package.

Agree completely. So much easier to keep in touch while being enlightened and entertained.

mrsterrijane

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i never have to be bored again. working, surfing, playing, chating, reading, listening...i LOVE my ipad

Most reactions

Latest posts