What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is your favourite iPad app?

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I just had a "What the hell" moment. Looking at the current topics, I thought I saw my name, in a thread I had no recollection of posting in, so welcome to iPF, Kevin S.

To stay on topic, MotionX GPS HD is my favorite by far.

EthanSonday

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My favourite and most used app would most likely be facebook,cut fruits game,watch movies,listen music,news etc.

Samana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Action Heroes
Spell tower
YouTube (used to be on iPad, but it was replaced with Passbook after my first update.)

-Samana

yan_82

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have 3 favorite apps used everyday1. Flipboard app for reading news2. Gmail and Google+3. Matilde app for taking notes,photo

adhneywilson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love playing games and used to play many of the games all the time and alway search for the new games where ever available. Please share some attachments if any one having any new games for my iPad. Thanks in advance.

Voina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ashneywilson... My fave new iPad game is Stone Age. My former fave was Carcassonne. Both are great strategy games. My GameCenter name is Voina. Sometimes it shows as *Voina*

Most reactions

Latest posts