What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What model iPad is this? Part nr: PE329B/A

EBS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi.

Can someone assist please? What model iPad is a PE392 B/A?

Had a google around but can't identify.

Tks

Gtatler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Suggest you get GeekBench3 from the App Store. This will give lots of information, including the full model, and will enable you to run benchmarks and compare the performance against other models.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
E

EBS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Suggest you get GeekBench3 from the App Store. This will give lots of information, including the full model, and will enable you to run benchmarks and compare the performance against other models.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for info.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If you have access to the iPad you can go to Settings > General > About > Legal > Regulatory. At the top you will see a model number that begins with 'A'. This is far easier to search for on the internet. But I'll even save you that step. Wikipedia has a fairly complete list of model numbers and specs. :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPad#Model_comparison

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Can someone assist please? What model iPad is a PE392 B/A?
Had a google around but can't identify.

Hello - not sure that I've ever seen such a number as above on an iPad but curious - where did you find that number? As TP has described and pointing you to a link, iPad model numbers usually begin w/ an 'A' - I have an iPad Air 2 (Wi-Fi only) which is A1566 - if you look on the back of your iPad the model number is given at the bottom in very small print (might need a magnifying glass unless you have the eyes of a hawk -;)).

Now if you check in Settings -> General -> About, another 'Model' number is given, mine is MGKL2LL/A - not sure what that means relative to the other one? You might want to also tell us where you live and obtained your iPad - not sure if Apple uses different model numbers for different countries - others will need to 'chime in' on that question. Dave :)

Most reactions

Latest posts