What model iPad is this? Part nr: PE329B/A

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by EBS, Jan 27, 2015.

1. EBS

EBS
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Hi.

Can someone assist please? What model iPad is a PE392 B/A?

Had a google around but can't identify.

Tks

2. Gtatler

Gtatler
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Suggest you get GeekBench3 from the App Store. This will give lots of information, including the full model, and will enable you to run benchmarks and compare the performance against other models.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. EBS

EBS
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:

Thanks for info.

4. twerppoet

twerppoet
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Legend II

Thanks Received:
    If you have access to the iPad you can go to Settings > General > About > Legal > Regulatory. At the top you will see a model number that begins with 'A'. This is far easier to search for on the internet. But I'll even save you that step. Wikipedia has a fairly complete list of model numbers and specs. :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPad#Model_comparison

5. giradman

giradman
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Wizard

Thanks Received:
    Hello - not sure that I've ever seen such a number as above on an iPad but curious - where did you find that number? As TP has described and pointing you to a link, iPad model numbers usually begin w/ an 'A' - I have an iPad Air 2 (Wi-Fi only) which is A1566 - if you look on the back of your iPad the model number is given at the bottom in very small print (might need a magnifying glass unless you have the eyes of a hawk -;)).

Now if you check in Settings -> General -> About, another 'Model' number is given, mine is MGKL2LL/A - not sure what that means relative to the other one? You might want to also tell us where you live and obtained your iPad - not sure if Apple uses different model numbers for different countries - others will need to 'chime in' on that question. Dave :)