What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad (1) model identifier numbers

MorrisTheCat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What I really need, and this will be of help to others, is a reference or list of model numbers and a good procedure to properly identify any iPad's specification i.e. From it being a true 64GB to say a 16GB 3G able to work on GPS or not WiFi or not etc. With so many second hand first generation iPads on the market I have already found one that the owner advertised as being the top model. Going by the reaction when I said it wasn't what he advertised it as he was not very happy. I suspect he was out to make some easy money off an unsuspecting fool...

I have found that my needs on the iPad have grown and with the warning of low memory constantly appearing in some apps I need a higher spec unit. I don't believe the iPad 2 is needed yet though.

Most reactions