What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is your single most favourite feature of the iPad?

What is your single most favourite iPad feature?

• "Instant on/off" button

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • Doesn't weigh a ton

Votes: 18 12.4%
  • 10' screen form factor

Votes: 19 13.1%
  • Endless battery life

Votes: 24 16.6%
  • Easy built-in apps, e.g. Mail, Maps, etc

Votes: 9 6.2%
  • Extensibility - many apps for different things

Votes: 41 28.3%
  • Something else (will describe below)

Votes: 18 12.4%

• Total voters

Sonicrobby

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I guess I'd have to say the screen. The size, the retina display, the touch. Best I've ever used.

Reaction score
Sonicrobby said:
I guess I'd have to say the screen. The size, the retina display, the touch. Best I've ever used.

I agree!
I love how the screen is, it's easier to see than iPhones and iPod's, and the size is good because it's easier to see and use.

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Portability - lighter than a laptop!!! Can do almost anything on it. I even figured out how to upload docs on it - it also helped that iCab updated their app. Still don't know how to use my 10.00 FTP app. Arghhh.

Sent from my Black Verizon 64GB iPad 2 in NYC Using using iPF

colesmeister

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use it at work. Meeting notes, calendar, email and (soon) remote connection to my work PC.

Dr. Robert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'd go with all of the above, but I will choose 'other.' What I like the most about it is its ability to control Logic Pro from basically anywhere in our home. It is also great for translation work, as I prefer to read laying down, and even a MBP would be a bit awkward for that.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It's a tie between off/on and battery life. Very hard to decide. I agree with you all!

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The Retina display and the many apps that have already been or will be optimized to take advantage of the high resolution of the screen.

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just want to say - exactly what NumbLock said! This device is my "couch surfing machine" and I love it for that. I used to use an ASUS netbook and, while it was great, it was heavy and was rather warm to keep on my lap.

It's not a onsey or twosey pick of some features that make the iPad awesome to me - it IS "all of the above."

Couch surfers unite! :D

Marilyn
I agree. :)
On the poll, I voted for extensibility, because there are so many great apps out there that can easily be downloaded to the iPad.

malen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Display resolutions of games. It gives a whole new world of gaming experience.

Most reactions

Latest posts