What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What iOS v4.2 Feature are you most looking forward to?

Favorite iOS v4.2 Feature?

• Multitasking

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Folders

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • AirPrint

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • AirPlay

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Find My iPhone/iPad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Game Center

• iTunes TV Show Rentals

• Notes with Fonts

• Email / Calendar Update

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Not List

• Total voters

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Let us know what iOS v4.2 feature your most looking forward to!

OP
iDan

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
poll added!

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Folders got me down to 1 page, multitask is extremely useful just for switching between apps, and I have been using airprint a lot lately...its awesome!

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just went out and bought a new HP printer last week, can't wait to test this feature out also.

AirPrint!

I have the Envy 100 HP Wireless printer and it works SO well, it actually communicates with the printer faster than my Mac!! When I print from my desktop it takes a few seconds to get moving...from the iPad its pretty much instant.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the Envy 100 HP Wireless printer and it works SO well, it actually communicates with the printer faster than my Mac!! When I print from my desktop it takes a few seconds to get moving...from the iPad its pretty much instant.

So ~ we can only use an HP Wireless printer to print, huh? It has to be HP and wireless?

Paul Holmes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you clicked "update" instead of holding the shift key while clicking "restore" in iTunes, your jailbreak will not be completely deleted, and not all your cydia packages will be deleted, but your device will be crippled.

Irish Rose

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Although I voted for folders, muti-taking as well as the printer feature are also two other things that I like about the update.

Most reactions