What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you want as members from our forum?

8nobody8

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Could be just me but could someone look at the search algorithm for the IPF app search function. I search for the same text string in the app and on line via the web page. I always get hits from the web page and pretty much get zero when I use the app... Thanks.

Aladyleyna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well... I'm still pretty new actually, so I don't really know much about the personality of the forums, but from what I see, I still find it an enjoyable experience to be here. And I have to admit, it's really refreshing to see how welcoming the folks are here, especially within the introductions forum. This place is probably one of the friendliest places I've been to.

That, and I really like the iPF app too!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's great to hear! It's good that you're enjoying it so much. We're just a bunch of iPad enthusiasts and, like all enthusiasts, want to share our love of the iPad with everyone else.

Tim
Scotland (waiting in line at the Aberdeen Apple Store)

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have to agree on the ignore feature, I would really like that..

OP
col.bris

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lol what is a pop quiz another American saying. Col scratches his head climbs up on the fence looking at Sweet poison. Is that like
My forum rules lol

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Gosh ~ I simply adore you.

Yes, babe ~ another American Saying! It is just a test given on a dime, without any notice.

Yeah, and if the person doesn't pass, their iPad status gets bumped back down to noob or something..lmao

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am really liking the updated IPF app as it makes things a lot easier and faster. Loads up way faster than if looking through the browser.

AJsAWiz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can't think of a thing. Looks like you've covered all the bases. I especially like your iPad Forum app. Good job!

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts