What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you want as members from our forum?

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
How about an iTunes section? There are so many concerns, issues and questions.

Oh yeah, like an app question section.

Well, we have an App Section. I was thinking more along the lines of upgrading issues, I can't think of all the posts I have seen today re iTunes!:eek:

I so forget other iTunes issues, but there are many.

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Well, we have an App Section. I was thinking more along the lines of upgrading issues, I can't think of all the posts I have seen today re iTunes!:eek:

I so forget other iTunes issues, but there are many.

Oh yeah, I didn't see it buried at the main screen!

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
I do not think so ~ I just looked. Twice.

Very strange. In iPF, did you go to Apple iPad Discussions->iPad Help->AirPrint?

I have to admit, it being a sub-forum means that it is fairly well hidden and only stray users will be lucky to find it.

Well I'll be damn. You are correct! Thanks ~ Took me a while to find it. So tell me ~ the only printing we can do on our iPads is AirPrint, right?

Also ~ what is AirPlay?

Diane B

iPF Novice
Reaction score
1991-C4 said:
<======

With all due respect, if you just want some joyless answers to your questions, read the users guide, go to the Apple website or call Apple Care. To me, the humor is one of the benefits of this forum, not one of its liabilities.

I'm not very funny but enjoy other's humor LOL.

Diane

Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Well I'll be damn. You are correct! Thanks ~ Took me a while to find it. So tell me ~ the only printing we can do on our iPads is AirPrint, right?

Also ~ what is AirPlay?

You can print via USB, Bluetooth and Wifi, by using an app like Print'n'Share, AirPrint on the other hand only works via Wifi. So it would be correct to rename the AirPrint forum to Printing, but probably unnesseccessary.

The AirPort Express is imo the most underrated device and should be a must for any iPad owner. Both my printer and speakers are connected to the APE, so whenever I am at home, both are accessible from the iPad wirelessly and I never have to use the iPads speakers, as all sound is streamed to the speakers, be it radio, games or movies. That is AirPlay.

Last edited:

Gazzaho

iPF Noob
Reaction score
First off, I just found this thread and thought I'd add my comment. I don't know if this has been brought up already as I haven't read through all the comments to be honest, my attention span wanes sometimes. I've only had the iPad a week or so and have set this forum app to push notify me of responses to threads I've commented on.

The thing is, I often get push notified of the response I've just made, is there any way to stop it notifying me of my responses?

Ipadfan2011

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Not sure if this has been mentioned,
But how about a thread that is just for app discussion
Any thoughts?

Ben

Most reactions

Latest posts