What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you want as members from our forum?

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Well I'll be damn. You are correct! Thanks ~ Took me a while to find it. So tell me ~ the only printing we can do on our iPads is AirPrint, right?

Also ~ what is AirPlay?

You can print via USB, Bluetooth and Wifi, by using an app like Print'n'Share, AirPrint on the other hand only works via Wifi. So it would be correct to rename the AirPrint forum to Printing, but probably unnesseccessary.

The AirPort Express is imo the most underrated device and should be a must for any iPad owner. Both my printer and speakers are connected to the APE, so whenever I am at home, both are accessible from the iPad wirelessly and I never have to use the iPads speakers, as all sound is streamed to the speakers, be it radio, games or movies. That is AirPlay.

Wow ~ you are so very helpful ~ I have learned so much from you.

To recap ~

AirPlay has nothing to do with AirPrint?

aeak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
col.bris said:
Our forum is more than 1 year old and has grown in leaps and bounds. We now have 40,000 members which is amazing. Currently providing support to you our members we have 3 Moderators. 8 Super mods and 4 Admin. I personally along with Max, and Gentlefury plus admin have been here 12 months. What I think it is great our Mods are from around the world like myself in Australia So we offer not only American support but world wide support.

This is a second home for me along with iphone forums and I love it. It is my thought that although we have gone to great length to make this the best forum world wide that there is always areas that can be improved............

So my question to you as members is....based on what we have to offer what would you like to see added that will make the experience of using this forum and your ipad experience even better than before.

Thanks to all of you whom support us.........:):):):):):)

sorry having problem to post messages

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
col.bris said:
Our forum is more than 1 year old and has grown in leaps and bounds. We now have 40,000 members which is amazing. Currently providing support to you our members we have 3 Moderators. 8 Super mods and 4 Admin. I personally along with Max, and Gentlefury plus admin have been here 12 months. What I think it is great our Mods are from around the world like myself in Australia So we offer not only American support but world wide support.

This is a second home for me along with iphone forums and I love it. It is my thought that although we have gone to great length to make this the best forum world wide that there is always areas that can be improved............

So my question to you as members is....based on what we have to offer what would you like to see added that will make the experience of using this forum and your ipad experience even better than before.

Thanks to all of you whom support us.........:):):):):):)

sorry having problem to post messages

But you just posted this one ~ did you figure it out? Let me know!:)

aeak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Okay. So you quote then type and then submit. That is good. Did you want to know how to start your own thread/topic?

yes. this is just what i wanted but when i try to post a reply the message window is blocked. there is no way to type anyhing there

Reaction score
aeak said:
yes. this is just what i wanted but when i try to post a reply the message window is blocked. there is no way to type anyhing there

Have you looked in the right upper corner for the arrow?

Attachments

• image-4275537012.png
    image-4275537012.png
    150.7 KB · Views: 171

aeak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, thanks. I was trying another more difficult (and probably wrong) way to reply...
but how can I start a new thread??

Reaction score
aeak said:
Ok, thanks. I was trying another more difficult (and probably wrong) way to reply...
but how can I start a new thread??

When you browse forums, meaning you see previews of the different threads, you click the arrow button again and select "New Thread". It is generally a good idea to hit the arrow button whenever you want to write something.

aeak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
When you browse forums, meaning you see previews of the different threads, you click the arrow button again and select "New Thread". It is generally a good idea to hit the arrow button whenever you want to write something.

the option "new thread" doesn't show up. i only have "refresh page" and "mark as read"

aeak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sorry.....please forget what i've just said.....now i can see "new thread".

kctay

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I believe some of the newer moderators intervene too much. Some, two that I can think of seem to have a power trip. That isn't the role of moderators, and thankfully is not the case with the vast majority of moderators here. The vast majority are helpful, kind and silent when need be.

Perhaps adequate moderator training prior to assigning folks that clearly do not have prior experience in this area. Again, the vast majority of moderators here are helpful, kind, and thoughtful. Not to mention appreciative of the folks that come here to both laugh, and learn.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think its time to remind people of the rules. Remember, when you joined this forum you checked a box that said you would abide by the rules!

10. Users may disagree with the decisions or actions of the moderators and/or administrators, however, disagreements, criticism and the like are not to be aired within the forums. Please feel free to PM the person directly rather than air your dirty laundry in public.

11. Any abuse towards our staff and/or management will result in immediate suspension of your account.

Most reactions

Latest posts