What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We Rule Friends Needed

swotl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hey everyone, I've added most of you guys, please add back. swotl

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm open for business again this morning, come visit me :) Matthew110607

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I will have openings for 6 businesses in about 30 minutes. :)

Gabi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I added several of you ... add me, too: gabigabi99

I'm at level 19.

:)

Last edited:

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For those of you that aren't aware, apparently from what I am seeing 35 orders is the max number that you can have in or out? Also the Ruby Kingdom castle upgrade apparently doesn't expand your lands like it promises to...or at least that's what they said on the blog. But perhaps they've updated it. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can someone do me a favor and come to my kingdom and try to place and order with the brewery or magic conjuration tower? I cannot place orders right now because I think I am at my cap, I want to see if that means that people cannot place orders with me, either.

Jboro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I added a lot of people, thank you all that have placed orders with me so far. How come i cannot see people on my map that have placed orders with me? I would like to return the favors and place orders.

Most reactions

Latest posts