What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We Rule Friends Needed

dpizzo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That new guy that added y'all? That was me :)

Feel free to add Cashan0316!
Hey come back I didn't mean to reject your last order.

Does anyone else reject orders by accident? This is like the third one in two days I rejected...and they don't have any sort of abort button. :(

Lmao, this WeRule game is messing with you. I've rejected orders accidentally before as well. This silly game with silly music is like crack.

Cashan0316

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That new guy that added y'all? That was me :)

Feel free to add Cashan0316!
Hey come back I didn't mean to reject your last order.

Does anyone else reject orders by accident? This is like the third one in two days I rejected...and they don't have any sort of abort button. :(

I rejected someone by mistake too...it may have been you, I don't remember, which would be funny I think. :D

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
haha...All my businesses are available again...about 8 tailor shops, stone place x2, and two or three others if anyone needs anything.

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have a bunch of businesses free again if anyone wants before I go to bed I can accept your request. :)

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I didn't even need the mojo I just want the stupid pop up to go away

BubbasMama23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Finally decided to add friends

I've been playing since the game came out, yet haven't branched out. Add me please: bubbasmama23. I'm lvl 19 with tons of open businesses.

Thanks

tnturbo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Adding to the list

Thanks I've added most of you, and have shopped when open. Is it poor manners to shop from others, if you don't have a whole lot to offer in exchange? I just started and only have a couple of shops open.

Thanks again, for all the new neighbors.

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No because both people get the experience and gold from it. I have a ton of shops that just opened (I just woke up and delivered all my stuff) if anyone needs anything.

I'm working on saving up another 15 grand or so in coins, which I should have within a couple of hours (magic asparagus is ready to harvest soon), then I'm going to build three more shops and upgrade my castle. :)

D

deoknam

Just now I visit my kingdom at we rule. A pop up came out saying my device is low on memory and I have to restart . What does it mean? I still have 40+G of free space on my iPad.

Most reactions