What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We Rule Friends Needed

ryanator07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add Ryanator07

I could use more friends. Also, any idea why my shops don't have "Open for Business" yet?

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are they finished building? They don't show the little "open" sign on your screen, only to others.

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All of you one posters, welcome to the site. I hope you stick around and discuss the iPad more than just in this thread. :D

ghen73

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all...new to these forums, but not to WeRule...only thing missing is friends to do business with!! Please add me....ghen73. Thanks!!

Gabi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For those of you that aren't aware, apparently from what I am seeing 35 orders is the max number that you can have in or out? Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Well, I noticed there is a cap, but I never tried to count it.

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Actually I just got a response back from the game company, here it is:

Hi Matthew,

You buy the land expansion separately from the Ruby Kingdom. Currently 30 orders are the maximum.

There is further content due to be released, including other realms.

We don't have a confirmed release date just yet, but we have a lot of exciting new releases coming up in the near future.

For the latest information, join the ng community at Next - ngmoco:) or for instant twitter updates, join ngmoco (ngmoco) on Twitter

Thank you for contacting us.
Zoe

Hey Matthew.

At this time, we haven't been made aware of any pending changes to the concurrent order cap in WeRule. If/when any changes are slotted for release, information about them will be released to the community by the methods below, so feel free to keep an eye on them for any possible future updates. Regards.

-ngmoco:) support
So don't waste your money on the Ruby Kingdom since it doesn't actually expand your lands.

rickycarter85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello Everyone! I have added everyone on this thread and would very much like it if you could add me too! My plus name is rickycarter85

e1allen2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looking for friends in We Rule

e1allen
laturtle

Lots a dragon and griffin lairs and a prison or two
Visit often. Will reciprocate.

Thanks

Most reactions

Latest posts