What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We Rule Quests Friends

CzarGambit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi i am an active player of We Rule and i need aome friends.
My name is CzarGambit, i am lvl 40, my south realm has been massively updated and my main realm has also been updated with some new buildings. My south realm has better buildings to order from. Buildings that have 1000+ XP. And if you order from me i will order from you!

Trub

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Happy for you to add me in as a friend: trinapitcher
I check in several times a day and always deliver on orders. Very happy for you to order from me too! Cheers.

kgdblu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WRQ has just stopped working on my Ipad. It either won't load, or if it does, none of my content shows...just a green lawn with nothing on it. ARRRRGGGHHHH!
Suggestions?

Kittymack

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Very active please add me!!

My username is kittymack I deliver quickly and I'm a loyal customer!! Pleaseeeeeeee add me!!!!!!!

Trub

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Kittymack. You are added!
kgdblu you probably have poor reception with you Internet. You may need to turn off your modem to restart. Good luck. Hope that helps.

DaisyBev

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HI,
I could use some friends on We Rule Quests. I'm at level 39. I check my kingdom all the time, everyday, several times a day. Love ordering from others. Like to see their kingdoms.

Please add me and order from me, and I'll order back. Need some friends to order from.

My name on we rule is DaisyBev
Thanks

Kverley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add

I play a lot! Please add me on adventure bay and werule. I never fail to deliver an order! Username: kaylaverley
Thank you. :)

B2YeT

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'll be glad to be your loyal neighbor........please add me

ID: B2yet

McDuff87

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Now lvl 51 heading for 52 order from me and I return the favor, added all of you. And got all you need on 8 realms.

Last edited:

DaisyBev

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WeRule -

Hi,
I'm DaisyBev on We Rule Quests. I'm at level 41 almost to 42.
I play a lot, and love doing it. I just got the latest quest and can't find anyone
with the flying machine or Inventor's Studio.

I would love to have you as a friend.

McDuff87

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm DaisyBev on We Rule Quests. I'm at level 41 almost to 42.
I play a lot, and love doing it. I just got the latest quest and can't find anyone
with the flying machine or Inventor's Studio.

I would love to have you as a friend.

I have the flying machine (2) and you are in my friends list already:)

DaisyBev

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, and I just added you to my friends list. Love your Micky Icon!!

DaisyBev

RubberBandGuy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm looking for anyone with the Inventors Studio available. Can anyone help? I'm at level 44. Lots and lots of chateau's and temples in my realms. I accept everything. Let me know if you can help please : ).

RubberBandGuy

YouTube. Dramatic Chipmunk

Jessjoy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I just started out in my quests and need friends. My plus name is jessjoy78. I'm working on my first quest and can't find anyone who has what I need.

Most reactions