What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cityville Hometown Friends Needed!!

Keri88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add me as a friend on Facebook.

Thank you!

....Edited by Moderator.......No Facebook Links or Names....Please Read The Rules

Edited by Leelai

Last edited by a moderator:

BashenMan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can find me on Facebook too.
Thanks!

....Edited by Moderator.......No Facebook Links or Names....Please Read The Rules

Edited by Leelai

Kayl3igh88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys, do u know if you can only have neighbours on cityville on iPad if some one else has an iPad? I tried to add someone as a neighbour on Facebook that doesn't have an iPad and it didn't show on my iPad game! I would be grateful if you could add me. thanks xxx

Edited by Leelai

BashenMan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im neighbors with someone that has an iphone.
Go ahead and add me. :)

Ruthie

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Having big problems with it at the moment as it is constantly crashing. It has been reported. I would be happy to add you as a friend, but I haven't been able to visit my neighbours for a few days now. Hopefully the problem will be resolved soon, otherwise there's no point in playing! Once it's back up and running properly I will let you know.

Kayl3igh88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I have added a few of you to Facebook. Send me a request on cityville, I'm trying to do it through the iPad game but seem to see you on the list. Feel like I'm being stupid?! Lol :D

kaykays

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My game will only let me add 2 people to my neighbors. I have plenty more friends on fb that could be my neighbors but I can't find a way to add them. Please help. I don't understand how I can receive gifts from a friend who isn't a neighobr.

Ruthie

iPF Novice
Reaction score
They must be playing Cityville hometown on the iPad. I'm having terrible problems with it at the moment and have reported it to Zynga. Otherwise I would be happy to be your friend.

SabrinaLyn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
looking to add to my hometown

Looking to add new people to my hometown and clearly I can't use the neighbours on cityville. Lemme know that you're adding for neighbours and we'll go from there :D.

Edited by Leelai

mlancer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm kind of baffled with my Cityville on iPad 2. Can't seem to add more than a couple of people as neighbors. I have a full screen view - can't seem to get a neighbors bar ay the bottom. Any help pls? Thanks!

treecats

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To mlancer: It seemed in the old way, you have to add that person first in the Facebook account before adding to your ipad later. It may take a few hours before it shows up on your ipad Cityville freind list. However, in the new version release today, the game suppose no longer require facebook account to add friends, they say it would easier to find friends now. I haven't tried it yet. will report back soon. good luck

Ruthie

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes you can add FB friends If they have an iPad.

I am now on level 60 and am having terrible problems with it crashing. I have tried everything but it just doesn't seem to work.

Is anyone else having a problem with it?

clare256

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hiya I need friends for cityville hometown and none of my Facebook friends haven't got iPhone/iPad can anybody help me :(!!

Most reactions

Latest posts