What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

veency problem

nibaru

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My Iphone 4S is now jailbroken. I have got the Veency to work from PC. Unfortunately, I can only view the ipad screen. I am unable to open anything. Have I installed the wrong VNC? Their site seems so complicated now.

Advice please?

Last edited:

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Since you're talking about a jailbroken device, I've moved your post to the Hacking Forum, where it will receive more attention.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Iphone 4S is now jailbroken. I have got the Veency to work from PC. Unfortunately, I can only view the ipad screen. I am unable to open anything. Have I installed the wrong VNC? Their site seems so complicated now.

Advice please?
I've deleted the duplicate post on this same topic made by you a few hours ago. Duplicate posts can fragment any responses as well as being against our rules.

Most reactions

Latest posts