What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Updating apps

Meenie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
N iOS 6 once an app was updated it disappeared from the app store's update page. In ios7 it doesn't. It stays there with "open" beside it. How do you get rid of the ones already updated?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
N iOS 6 once an app was updated it disappeared from the app store's update page. In ios7 it doesn't. It stays there with "open" beside it. How do you get rid of the ones already updated? Sent from my iPad using iPF
While you can't manually delete completed updates from the app updates page, they self-delete after 2 weeks. It was designed this way so that those who have automatic app updating turned on can view their recently updated apps.

OP
Meenie

Meenie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
While you can't manually delete completed updates from the app updates page, they self-delete after 2 weeks. It was designed this way so that those who have automatic app updating turned on can view their recently updated apps.

Ohhhhhh I see. Thx!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
No. They're also visible for two weeks when you update manually.
They're not open for two weeks. You can open them from the Update tab in App Store. That's what "Open" means in this case.

Welcome to iPF, btw!

Most reactions

Latest posts