What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Untethered Jailbreak for IOS 4.3.1

mopar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ionic turned over his jailbreak to the Dev Team and they are working on it musclenerd stated the jailbreak is solid and is in Beta testing :) Will use redsnow and pwnage
Should be anytime now
Unfortunately it won't work on ipad 2

Can't wait!!!!!!!!!

iRager

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Mplough said:
Yeah....anytime, been hearing that for 3 weeks.

lol I'm sure it'll be here soon, I'm waiting more for the iPad 2 jb...

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
So ~ has it happened?

What happened?

The untethered jb is supposed to be released later today. And I just installed the tethered jb yesterday :(

aww, babe! Why didn't you wait? You knew it was coming and we always tell folks to wait for the untethered.

So ~ what happens now that you did that?

iRager

iPF Novice
Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
What happened?

The untethered jb is supposed to be released later today. And I just installed the tethered jb yesterday :(

So is it confirmed it's comex's one?

Reaction score
Well, the untethered jb comes today, but comex exploit got fixed, so a different one is used for all iOS devices, except iPad 2, which is not supported atm.

You can already download the jailbreak, except that it comes in an encrypted container and the password hasn't been released :(

Last edited:

iRager

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yeh was just checking it out, it's just a teaser though and the jb will be released soon, but as already mentioned it's not for the iPad 2

Dolfanpete

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry for noob question. But, this is for the iPad, not iPad 2 right? Also, is the jail breaking of the iPad really that easy? Thanks

Most reactions

Latest posts