What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rubyra1n in the works???

Hal05154

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just something I read to get all you jailbreakers nickers in a knot... :D

Is Rubyra1n the Name of Geohot's Next Jailbreak? - Page 7

Looks like Geohot MIGHT be getting to release a new make it ra1n for 4.2.1. If it works for ALL devices that would be too cooooolll.

I have little doubt it will be untethered.

Of course, still no word from the Dev Team how thier latest beta testing is going since they asked for volunteers to test there latest jailbreak. Wonder if they tested the iPad too. Anyone twitter the MuscleNerd? (I GOTTA get a twitter account.....)

Hal

OP
Hal05154

Hal05154

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Everything Geohot has done in the past has been untethered. I thought blackra1n was one hell of an accomplishment. Let's hope for the best this time.

Hatefest going on over at Modmyi. I sure like the civility I find here at ipadforums.... :D

sh0nuff

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had the tethered JB rocking on my iPad until Cydia needed to do essential upgrades, and a tethered reboot wiped my 'pad, so now I'm restored from backup and waiting patiently for this :)

Most reactions

Latest posts