What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finally,untethered jailbreak,my experience

mathen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SO I have been waiting,was tightly following my twitter account,came to know that rc5 got released, naturally jumped in ,fried my hand,initially, finally made it:)
tried different mirror sources,since greenpois0n site is offline,found a working copy in the hands of someone from ifans site,it worked out, but jailbreak took longer time(say,around 10 minutes) , but did work out, then came another issue, not able to open cydia,since installation was ,erroneous , but tried musclenerds advise to instal cydia with redsnow,it worked.....finally everything is working just fine for me.......:):):ipad-front:my ipad 4.2.1 is jailbroken and is untethered with no SHSH blobs......:D

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
SO I have been waiting,was tightly following my twitter account,came to know that rc5 got released, naturally jumped in ,fried my hand,initially, finally made it:)
tried different mirror sources,since greenpois0n site is offline,found a working copy in the hands of someone from ifans site,it worked out, but jailbreak took longer time(say,around 10 minutes) , but did work out, then came another issue, not able to open cydia,since installation was ,erroneous , but tried musclenerds advise to instal cydia with redsnow,it worked.....finally everything is working just fine for me.......:):):ipad-front:my ipad 4.2.1 is jailbroken and is untethered with no SHSH blobs......:D

Pray tell... where did you get RC5? I'll assume greenpoisi0n.com? Or perhaps not.

Their site has been down for the past few hours and all we can find is RC4.

Share please.

Bob

blac2k8cs

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Lucky! I am still tethered and awaiting the windows release. Hopefully the minor bugs get worked out soon. So what is the process of installing cydia with redsnow?

OP
M

mathen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
blac2k8cs said:
Lucky! I am still tethered and awaiting the windows release. Hopefully the minor bugs get worked out soon. So what is the process of installing cydia with redsnow?

Very simple,just click cydia install button,follow instruction,just took few minutes...

Most reactions

Latest posts