What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Turning on Autofill

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
On the iPad, the icon as two squares is at the top right.
IMG_5314.JPG

OP
S

Sam070

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you have 'gestures' switched on you can use a two finger pinch for the same thing.

Steve

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I hope this doesn't sound rude but has anyone on the iPad Pro forum actually got an iPad Pro?
Sam

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sure. I'm one of them. The screenshot I've posted before was from my iPad Pro. That doesn't matter a lot, though. The settings are almost the same on every iPad running the same iOS.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
When you tap "My Info" in your settings, you get your contact list. Scroll to your name, it should have "me" next to it.
IMG_6056.JPG

OP
S

Sam070

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When you tap "My Info" in your settings, you get your contact list. Scroll to your name, it should have "me" next to it.
View attachment 74379
View attachment 74066
View attachment 74066
View attachment 74066
Sure. I'm one of them. The screenshot I've posted before was from my iPad Pro. That doesn't matter a lot, though. The settings are almost the same on every iPad running the same iOS.
I hope this doesn't sound rude but has anyone on the iPad Pro forum actually got an iPad Pro?
Sam
Thanks for your replies. My iPad Pro didn't show the icon that yours does.
However the problem now seems to be solved. Apple did a recent major update of the iOS and now when I have a form I want to fill and click on the first entry line the keyboard comes up and a thin banner appears above it with my details in it. Clicking this fills in the form.
Thanks again to all who tried to help me.
Sam

Most reactions

Latest posts