1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Syncing Updated Contacts to Mail

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by Swink2, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Swink2

Swink2 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Any advice on how to get my updated Contacts syncing to my Mail App?

I had an email address wrong in my address book (Contacts) which always showed up in Mail when I started to type the person's name. ( autofill )
    Since I've figured out that the email address is not correct, I've updated in my "Contacts", but it's still showing up incorrectly in the Mail app (autofill).

Any advice on a fix for this would be most appreciated!

Swink2
  2. twerppoet

twerppoet iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,998 / 1
    There is no way to manually clear this buffer. The email should eventually clear itself, provided you don't accidentally select it in the mean time. It will probably take a while.

Also, each time you select a specific email the higher on the list of suggestions it appears. So if you select the correct one over and over again, at least it will soon be at the top of the list.