What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thinking of updating to ios5

guest0

iPF Noob
Reaction score
RudyL90 said:
I don't like it enough... Still too much limitation, for instance; the calendar in notifications only shows the upcoming events of the present day, none of the coming days. I don't like that, I miss LockInfo... :(

But I'll stick with it too...

There are a few things I miss now but not enough to make me go back. One massive improvement is you no longer get annoying popups that interrupt what you're doing, you can see notifications at a glance in the top bar and finish what you are doing before actually dealing with them. I would miss that now if I went back.

Am loving find my friends, only got one friend on it so far mind but it's good. Need more friends with iPads or iPhones now. Lol. Well, actually, not only that but need them to use the app. Lol.

From Alison, Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts