What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Useless Information" Thread

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
Mickey330 said:
Now that was truly useless (I hates Monopoly)! :)

The answer to the "Monty Hall Problem" is always to switch to the unselected choice.

Marilyn

That's because you've never played "Matt's Metal Monopoly".

My wife found a Monopoly Kit that you can customize. Everything - the spaces around the board, Chance & Community Chest cards, money and playing pieces.
We created a "Metal Music" theme and gave it to my daughter's boyfriend for his birthday. He's a hard rock hound. It's a hoot to play - especially if you fire up some accompanying tunes. :)

AA

Sent from my iPad using iPF

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Monopoly again:
In 1995, the space shuttle had a set of cards from non-flammable paper on board - it is now in a museum in Washington

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I loathe Monopoly too and will always just be the banker.

Right now McDonald's has their Monopoly promotion going here, you can even buy some items with Monopoly money at selected stores on selected days.

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
A "Fat Boy" is a shorter, square and double thick ice cream sandwich - they are great.

They are named for their size, but could be named for what they've done to me :)

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Now that was truly useless (I hates Monopoly)! :)

The answer to the "Monty Hall Problem" is always to switch to the unselected choice.

Marilyn

WOW, somwone actually references an interesting problem. Congrats on the MH reference.

I can see everyone asking Mr. Google about the Monty Hall problem.

Reaction score
My analog TV is still going, I'm the last to receive analog

Attachments

• image-3326768316.jpg
    image-3326768316.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 150

Asharp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Clara Ma, a 12 year old at the time, won the right to name the current Mars robot for her prize-winning essay "Curiosity" a little while back. I love her essay.

OP
KevinJS

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Contrary to rumors circulating here in Canada, the Queen of England is not abdicating in favor of her grandson, William.

The confusion arises because the Queen of the Netherlands has announced that she will abdicate in favor of her son, Willem-Alexander.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
KevinJS said:
Contrary to rumors circulating here in Canada, the Queen of England is not abdicating in favor of her grandson, William.

The confusion arises because the Queen of the Netherlands has announced that she will abdicate in favor of her son, Willem-Alexander.

Oh.....I was wondering what that was all about!

Thanks Kevin!

Most reactions

Latest posts