What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Useless Information" Thread

Roy Rob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Some useless information from wine country, where finally, last night most vineyards were able to harvest the ice wine grapes......

Attachments

• image-3757929984.jpg
    image-3757929984.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 156
  • image-3274946073.jpg
    image-3274946073.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 162
  • image-2048462252.jpg
    image-2048462252.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 168

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Roy Rob said:
Some useless information from wine country, where finally, last night most vineyards were able to harvest the ice wine grapes......

I totally agree with the third picture. ;-)

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I totally agree with the third picture. ;-)

Perhaps you should stop drinking Ripple, Thunderbird and other classic Hobo wines and you would know that is just not true. :p

Good wine can run you as much as six bucks a gallon in some areas of the country. And that is if you have the two buck off coupons The really good stuff is not that cheap crap stoppered with corks like the amateur makers use. corks? Really? how backwards these vintners are. The really great wines are sealed with fine quality (and modern) screw caps.

I suggest a nice vintage Thunder Ripple, 2012, bottled in Schenectady at 4:30 AM. I say go for the 55 gallon drum for your next party.

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oh don't start me off.......

An Orchard of iPadders.

A Tableau of Tabloids.

A Gaggle of Googlers.

A Propensity of Pad People....... Aaaaagh....

Sorry, "Gaggle" is reserved for geese. As in a gaggle of . . . Also, you can't use "Tabloids." That word is reserved for haughty newspapers like the Pulitzer Prize missing National Enquirer.

Please, people . . . put some thought into your posts. I can't continue to carry you all. Use your heads, people. This is important. Smiley :D:mad::D

I suggest "A Woz of Droids." It will drive Android fan boys crazy which is as we all know, vital and important.

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Hey Roy Rob . . . sweet, dry or Perfect? Your name is backwards if you know what a Perfect Rob Roy is.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
99 % of people can't lick their elbows. (But 90 % of people who read this will try.) ;-)

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Mount Wycheproof is the smallest registered mountain in the world. It stands 141' above the surrounding terrain. It's located in the town of Wycheproof, Australia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Wycheproof

image-2291360843.jpghttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Mt._Wycheproof_Lookout.jpg

View from the summit.

Last edited:

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Most reactions

Latest posts