What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Easier Way to Instal Flash on iPad

Status
Not open for further replies.

pego99

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad 3.2 is jb. If I install this can it screw up the iPad? If I don't like it how hard to remove it? Tia.

Dr.Gee

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Such a tease. Hit a Frash box which happens to be video and see the video and player for a split second.:(

Digikid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Strange....whenever I try it gives me a message that it is an invalid source. I copied and pasted the URL that you gave.

what's up???

pego99

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I get a size mismatch error when trying to install frash through cydia. I have tried hard reboot with no success. I am stumped.

delrahim69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hey digikid, how did u get this to work? i installed but keep getting unexpected error

or it says _abort() food.c:43

one_piece

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cant download frash

If that eight-step process sounded a bit complicated for you, there's a new three-step method available right now!

It's actually the same basic scenario, just streamlined into a single Cydia package for your downloading convenience by the German-based Applephiles at Benm.at.

On your jailbroken iPad:
1. Open Cydia > Manage > Sources
2. Edit source and add http://repo.benm.at
3. Search Frash and install it.
Flash content should play (though you'll need to tap the Flash component to get it to play). The whole thing takes just a few minutes, but won't work on your 3G. You can even download a toggle switch for the app for SBSettings :)

And for those wondering, Hulu.com did NOT work because the website detected the device as an iPad and pushed me to get Hulu Plus. Oh well, just be patient and I'm sure someone will find a way around this :)

Enjoy!
thanks for your info. could give the link to download frash, because i can't download frash from it's web because it's not avaible for my country :(

one_piece

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have follow your step and successfully fresh into my iPad but Unfortunately i still can't play flash :( . May it's need any configuration after install frash

wyyam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think this flash is for normal advertisement only. i mean when u open a website n normally is appear at the top of the page..

Dun think can support facebook game coz not enuf memory..

delrahim69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
is there a different way to play flash? limera1n didnt do it and i dont know how to uninstall limera1n to install greenpoison's jailbreak.

SteveInSeattle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Had I been told when I purchased this iPad just how useless it would be for Internet I would never have bought it. I have never owned an apple product and this will be my last. I hope to sell it soon. Flash IS the reason the internet is interesting, and Google will deliver a tablet that will actually work...and not randomly crash several times a day when doing simple things that my T-Mobile G1 can do without a hitch. I just hope I can find some one that wants this worthless thing on craigslist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts