What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Easier Way to Instal Flash on iPad

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkrowkis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If that eight-step process sounded a bit complicated for you, there's a new three-step method available right now!

It's actually the same basic scenario, just streamlined into a single Cydia package for your downloading convenience by the German-based Applephiles at Benm.at.

On your jailbroken iPad:
1. Open Cydia > Manage > Sources
2. Edit source and add http://repo.benm.at
3. Search Frash and install it.
Flash content should play (though you'll need to tap the Flash component to get it to play). The whole thing takes just a few minutes, but won't work on your 3G. You can even download a toggle switch for the app for SBSettings :)

And for those wondering, Hulu.com did NOT work because the website detected the device as an iPad and pushed me to get Hulu Plus. Oh well, just be patient and I'm sure someone will find a way around this :)

Enjoy!

Jake18oly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do flash videos in general work? That seems like the only reason I would want flash.

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That Frash app didnt wrk for me. I have wifi ipad ver. 3.2.1. So i uninstalled it, plus it was messing up the other video formats somehow. I uninstalled it n everything bck to normal. I was hoping it would wrk though.

FahQ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Interesting will have to try this. So far the only time not having flash has annoyed me was when I was comparing hotel/flight prices online.

Dana.daen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I follow these steps, I push install and I get this notice:

"The requested modifications cannot be applied due to required dependencies or conflicts that cannot be automatically found or fixed"

Any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks

Dr.Gee

iPF Novice
Reaction score

"The requested modifications cannot be applied due to required dependencies or conflicts that cannot be automatically found or fixed"

Thanks

Are you jail broken?

Edit.I guess you would have to be to follow the instructions.

Dana.daen

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Thanks

Are you jail broken?

Edit.I guess you would have to be to follow the instructions.

Yes, sorry, I should of added that.

insaaf

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Thanks

I had the same problem. After a couple of hard resets (Sleep/Wake button + Home button pressed together for 10 secs until the apple icon displayed on the screen) was able to install Frash. Flash videos dont play for me- only Flash ads work with Frash.

Dr.Gee

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Thanks

I had the same problem. After a couple of hard resets (Sleep/Wake button + Home button pressed together for 10 secs until the apple icon displayed on the screen) was able to install Frash. Flash videos dont play for me- only Flash ads work with Frash.

Videos are not supposed to work with fresh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts