1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

TBS app over wifi at a hotel

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by Expidia, Sep 14, 2011.

1. Expidia

Expidia iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Now that TBS tv network has its own ipad app i see that the largest cable provider time warner is not a participating provider.
    Yet Verizon one of the providers and so is comcast.
    This might be a reason for me to change my cable and internet over to VZ and it might even save a few bucks on my monthly bill.

Does anyone know if they can use the TBS app on their cable system on any wireless network like when in a hotel? time Warner needs you to be on your own home network to use their app. If im home i use my tv! The NBC app works great over any wireless connection.

I have a slingbox that i used to use but to use it on the ipad they want to force you to a newer slingbox version for another $150-200, plus you also have to pay them another $30 for their mobile app. I would never do that because slingbox is old technology as the cable companies roll out their own free apps.

Thx
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2011