What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TBS app over wifi at a hotel

Expidia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Now that TBS tv network has its own ipad app i see that the largest cable provider time warner is not a participating provider.
Yet Verizon one of the providers and so is comcast.
This might be a reason for me to change my cable and internet over to VZ and it might even save a few bucks on my monthly bill.

Does anyone know if they can use the TBS app on their cable system on any wireless network like when in a hotel? time Warner needs you to be on your own home network to use their app. If im home i use my tv! The NBC app works great over any wireless connection.

I have a slingbox that i used to use but to use it on the ipad they want to force you to a newer slingbox version for another $150-200, plus you also have to pay them another $30 for their mobile app. I would never do that because slingbox is old technology as the cable companies roll out their own free apps.

Thx

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts