What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Targus iPad Stylus Review

EpiciPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Today I got the Targus iPad stylus at Best Buy. So far I am extremely pleased with the stylus.
The stylus is compatible with the iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch and now the iPod Nano.
The stylus has some weight behind it but it feels very solid. It weighs 9.6 oz.
It is 4 3/8 inches long, it feels like I am writing with a real pen. It is also very easy to write notes or draw a picture with.
The tip is soft rubber so it will not scratch your devices screen.
Oh, I almost forgot to mention, it is very stylish. :D
http://www.gottabemobile.com/wp-content/uploads/Pastebot-2010-08-16-10.49.59-AM-2-500x373.jpg

photocat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I picked up one of these recently and so far and very happy i did, very handy gadget.

Wakawaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried one out yesterday.. Took it out the package and gave it a test run on the display pad. It worked quite nice.

$30 is pretty steep though for something so simple.. I'm going to wait for a sale or for it to be cheaper before I buy one.

Great bulid quality though, and perfect length.

OP
E

EpiciPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's not $30, I got it at best buy for around $15. You can go on to the Targus website and look at it there. On the site I believe it's $15.

photocat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good heavens, $30 dollars for something that sells for $17 ! A bit too much profit for my taste.

I haven't checked out ebay as I was in BestBuy's getting a Zagg Sheild and saw it there and thought , hmmmmm.

Wakawaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I just checked best buys website, and $17.99 was the price. So I'll stop by my store an pick one up.

When I was out buying a new gps I found the one I wanted. In store it was $30 more. The manager informed me that they match their online websites. Sure enough got to the counter and it was the web price.

Wish I known that a couple days ago, I wanted it lol

StevenM1TX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
guys, quite arguing whether it's 30 bucks or 17. Think a moment, could there be more than one Targus stylus sold by Best Buy? One is a pen and stylus, the other is stylus only.

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
guys, quite arguing whether it's 30 bucks or 17. Think a moment, could there be more than one Targus stylus sold by Best Buy? One is a pen and stylus, the other is stylus only.

Hello StevenM1TX, welcome to the forum! When you surf this forum, I would suggest you check the dates of the thread. This one is from October 2010. These guys are all probably on their second or third stylus by now.:):)

honda599

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can buy knock off stylus from Focal Price for less than 3 bucks. Similar in design and good build quality.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Heaviside

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You might check the stylus threads in the "accessories" subforum. There are a lot of options.

Most reactions

Latest posts