SwitchEasy Brand?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by NAYo2002, Apr 9, 2011.

1. brianbimmer

brianbimmer
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    From Canada, international order placed Wednesday, at my door Friday. Great product, very happy with it. So glad I didn't cave and buy the Apple smart cover! :)

2. Katrina2475

Katrina2475
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Does anyone know where they ship from? Just wondering what my chances are of getting mine here in MI by the weekend.

Eh, never mind. Just got an email saying they are waiting on a new shipment and it will ship in 4 days. Oh well. This case seems worth the wait.

Sent from my 32 GB wifi Ipad 2

#42 Katrina2475, Apr 18, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2011
  3. NCTurner

NCTurner
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    As I said earlier, I ordered this Saturday morning, around 1am. I just received it today, and I'm in NC! I love this case already! Very nice, excellent fit, nice lines. When in 'stand' mode, it seems to sit well in the grooves, without sliding out. My daughter has an Incase, which tends to slip when in stand mode.

I'm not crazy about the bright green logo/label on the outside, but that's no biggy. I can cut it off if I want.

The only thing I notice that doesn't fit well is the 30 pin port cover won't slide in very easily. Actually I haven't gotten it all the way in yet, as I hate to push too hard. It seems like it is just a tad too wide. Other than that minor thing, I love this case and would highly recommend it for anyone looking for a folio style case.

4. NCTurner

NCTurner
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Mine was shipped from Tracy, CA, priority mail, on Saturday, received Monday!

5. Katrina2475

Katrina2475
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I just edited my original post. Got an email 30 seconds after posting saying that they are waiting for a new shipment and it will ship in 4 days.

6. jasmynsway

jasmynsway
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    I got the same email...I was hoping to have it by the weekend..oh well.

7. Katrina2475

Katrina2475
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    They probably got a rush of orders after all of the posts in this forum about them.

8. kies99

kies99
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Got mine yesterday and I'm looking at it right now. It fits all the requirements I had for a case with ease.

As stated before, the port cover on the bottom does take a little work to get it to fit, but it does fit securely once you figure it out. This does also add a bit of weight and bulk to the Ipad, but that's a trade off I was willing to accept due to the way it completely protects the Ipad.

There are 3 VERY, VERY minor things I'd like to see done to upgrade this case:

1. An elastic/mesh pouch to hold the micro-fiber cloth. As it is I just leave mine laying on top of the ipad when I close the cover.
    2. An elastic/mesh pouch to hold the port protectors. I see these easily getting lost, especially if you have kids. I guess this is why they gave you 2 of each. Would be nice to have a place to put these when you have the case open and are using the ipad.
    3. Stronger velcro. As time goes by I can see this wearing out.

These are very, very minor items and does not detract at all from this case. If you're on the fence, go ahead and order one! I ordered and also had the message they were out of stock but total time from order to when I had it in hand was only 6 days (California to Pennsylvania).

9. NAYo2002

NAYo2002
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Nah I saw someone posted similar stance on macrumors forums.

10. Georgemera

Georgemera
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    In my case it was a big lie.

I bought it this passed Friday April/15/2011 and when I bought it it was available on all colors, but yesterday, after me sending about 3 emails complaining that I didn't get a confirmation email, they replayed to me saying that the canvas is not available and it may be available later this week. Of course I got very upset and I'm still in the process to get my money back.

I'm not buying from them never ever. Btw I know the case should be nice, but to me this is not professional.

George.