What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SwitchEasy Brand?

Bisonboy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered a black switcheasy canvas case this afternoon. They were in stock. I will be receiving my iPad 64 gig 3G on Tue. Hope to get my case before too long after. Anybody else preordering iPad apps?

OP
N

NAYo2002

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered a black switcheasy canvas case this afternoon. They were in stock. I will be receiving my iPad 64 gig 3G on Tue. Hope to get my case before too long after. Anybody else preordering iPad apps?

LOL why preorder apps? You afraid they might run out?

jasmynsway

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hey folks,

I ordered the switcheasy canvas friday evening. I didn't get any kind of order confirmation. I email them and was told they don't process orders after 10am on friday. All orders placed after that time will be processed the next business day. I find it hard to believe thought the nothing at all would show up on paypal or by email.

If you ordered your switcheasy after 10am on friday or over the weekend, did you see any kind of acknowledgment via paypal or email?

Bisonboy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
NAYo2002 said:
LOL why preorder apps? You afraid they might run out?

No, just wanted to charge and sync and have some of apps I wanted installed, so I would be good to go ASAP.

NCTurner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jasmynsway said:
Hey folks,

I ordered the switcheasy canvas friday evening. I didn't get any kind of order confirmation. I email them and was told they don't process orders after 10am on friday. All orders placed after that time will be processed the next business day. I find it hard to believe thought the nothing at all would show up on paypal or by email.

If you ordered your switcheasy after 10am on friday or over the weekend, did you see any kind of acknowledgment via paypal or email?

I ordered about 1am, Saturday morning, and within minutes got my PayPal confirmation, and a shipping confirmation Saturday afternoon, around 1:30 pm.

OP
N

NAYo2002

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey folks,

Check your junkmail box, that's where my tracking info email was.

jasmynsway

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I've been emailing back and forth with the switcheasy folks and I ended up placing a second order because the first didn't go through. They were very nice and answered my emails fifth away. Great customer service!

Patriks7

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Typing position 2 (to ensure inside of the cover doesn't come in contact with dirty surfaces):
IMAG0003.jpg

Did you come up with that one yourself? I haven't seen that position in any review or the SwitchEasy website. If so, very creative! :D

kies99

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had ordered mine (brown) on Monday 4/11. I got the message a couple days later that it was out of stock and that I might receive a shipping notice with tracking but that they were just getting ready for when they came in.

Just checked the tracking now and it shipped this past Saturday and landed at the USPS processing facility in my town yesterday. Hopefully I'll get it today, but if not then definitely tomorrow.

Katrina2475

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got my order canceled for my Speck Pixelskin and just placed my order for a black Switcheasy Canvas. I can't wait to get this case.

Sent from my 32 GB wifi Ipad 2

brianbimmer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
From Canada, international order placed Wednesday, at my door Friday. Great product, very happy with it. So glad I didn't cave and buy the Apple smart cover! :)

Katrina2475

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know where they ship from? Just wondering what my chances are of getting mine here in MI by the weekend.

Eh, never mind. Just got an email saying they are waiting on a new shipment and it will ship in 4 days. Oh well. This case seems worth the wait.

Last edited:

NCTurner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As I said earlier, I ordered this Saturday morning, around 1am. I just received it today, and I'm in NC! I love this case already! Very nice, excellent fit, nice lines. When in 'stand' mode, it seems to sit well in the grooves, without sliding out. My daughter has an Incase, which tends to slip when in stand mode.

I'm not crazy about the bright green logo/label on the outside, but that's no biggy. I can cut it off if I want.

The only thing I notice that doesn't fit well is the 30 pin port cover won't slide in very easily. Actually I haven't gotten it all the way in yet, as I hate to push too hard. It seems like it is just a tad too wide. Other than that minor thing, I love this case and would highly recommend it for anyone looking for a folio style case.

NCTurner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know where they ship from? Just wondering what my chances are of getting mine here in MI by the weekend.

Mine was shipped from Tracy, CA, priority mail, on Saturday, received Monday!

Katrina2475

iPF Noob
Reaction score
NCTurner said:
Mine was shipped from Tracy, CA, priority mail, on Saturday, received Monday!

I just edited my original post. Got an email 30 seconds after posting saying that they are waiting for a new shipment and it will ship in 4 days.

Most reactions

Latest posts