What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stupid app store

Bill-fl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Am I doing something wrong? I click on app store,click on say a category and tell it to sort by most popular, get two pages over and pick an app to look at then clock back. It takes me back to the first page default sort, which is by release date. Ticks me off.....

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hah! And it gets worse! Try a search that has 1254 entries!!!

I just jot down the ones of interest and come back to them afterwards, otherwise I'd go nuts...

King Hal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Chap walks into a bar. The barman says, "Is that a steering wheel sticking out of your trousers?" Punter replies, "Yes, it's driving me nuts."

The Alternative

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
thealternativeone.blogspot.com
Try typing "Free iPad apps" or whatever you're looking for into the search engine of iTunes. Then click on "See All". You can now browse all 1256 or whatever by page and always come back to the page you were on when you clicked on the app. Works every time for me.

Last edited:

Dallasfreak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Man and I thought I was doing something wrong ........this is the one thing that makes me mad about the iPad....but it's really not the Ipad it's the app store .with all the millions in sales please fix this issue before I tell my wife How I really feel .....

Most reactions