What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smart Covers

eddy20

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've got my iPad 2 on the way so natually i'm looking for a cover/case/protector for it. I like the smart cover idea but can't help thinking it maybe slightly over-priced! and there is no back cover for the iPad. Do people think it's worth shelling out for? What alternatives are there available?

eddy

Buttafingas

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Beauty is in the eye of the purchaser. I have the smart cover and eventually purchased a Defender by Otterbox for better protection. Smart cover offers no real drop protection.

King.Khoja

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think it also has to do for looks. Personally I got a cover that protects the back and I can use the smart cover with it. Works great for me.

oscarrod

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There's a lot of back covers available, although they aren't made by Apple themselves.

lucyna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, there are many good ipad 2 smart cover besides apple.

11497233-spider-ipad-2-case.jpg

This one is called spider smart cover for ipad 2, I think it is even better than apple ipad 2 smart cover, and it is much cheaper. I also got one from case2case.net/brand-case/smart-cover.html , it is really worth to buy. Good luck to you!

Most reactions

Latest posts