What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Six week repeat

John Doe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I have an iPad 4 (with iOS 7) and while I am enjoying using it and can find my round most things I am struggling with the calendar . I work a six week rota so need to have entry's on a six week repeat but can't find a way to do this,is there a way or another calendar that will allow me to do this ?
Apologies if this is in the wrong forum.

Gtatler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I really think the iOS calendar is very basic, and no, so far as I can see it would not cater for your 6 week repeat. However there are FAR better calendars apps available. Personally I use Pocket Informant, and that certainly offers repeats of almost any number of days, weeks, months and years. It costs, but very well worth it as it also can access your contacts, Evernote notes, and has a project/task function as well. And you can set up different calendars for different functions, e.g. home, work, sport etc. AND if you have events in the built in calendar it will access those as well. All together a very good app. I use it every day without fail. Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Last edited:
OP
J

John Doe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the quick reply Gtatler. I have looked in the App Store and found two Pocket Informants,one is listed as the Pro the other the GO. Which is the one you recommend ?

Gtatler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks for the quick reply Gtatler. I have looked in the App Store and found two Pocket Informants,one is listed as the Pro the other the GO. Which is the one you recommend ?
Definitely the Pro edition. It's a bit more expensive, but has more features so I understand. Actually the GO edition was not available when I started using it years ago. Have a look at the webis web site. It may give the details of available features in both. Good luck if you decide on it. I'm sure you won't be disappointed. Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

OP
J

John Doe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice Gtatler I've gone for the pro version and don't think I'll be disappointed. Definatly worth the extra bit of cash over the "lite" version.

Gtatler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice Gtatler I've gone for the pro version and don't think I'll be disappointed. Definatly worth the extra bit of cash over the "lite" version.
Glad to help.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts