What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calendar event won't update, others will.

OP
N

nettski

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The good news is that the new event which I added is behaving normally, I can amend the location or delete individual dates within the 2 week cycle which is fine, I've tried adding notes to random dates in the 2 week cycle and they are saving too, it's been about 8 or more hours now and it's still OK, yippee!
The bad news is the old event still won't delete, I tried your latest idea, turning off calendars on both devices, I chose the option to delete data from both devices and I closed the app by sliding it up. When I switched them on again, first on one, then the other I tried deleting the old event and it still pops back.
If it stays like this I'll be fine, I'll just ignore the old event.
Many thanks again.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Oh well. I can't think of anything else to try, other than deleting the calendar itself; and that is too drastic for the current problem.

OP
N

nettski

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, it's still as it was yesterday, new event has remained updated and old one still won't delete on either device. I will post on here if anything changed.

Most reactions

Latest posts