What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is it possible to print the calendar?

davidbrodtman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi
I'm very new here and just trying to find my way around,so apologies if this has been answered elsewhere......
I love the calendar on my iPad, but finding a couple of glitches.....for example, is it possible to print it off? Have been unable to find any feature that allows that. I've also tried to introduce different 'repeat' times for appointments (I have a rota on an 8 week basis), and that doesn't seem possible either, which is a great shame. :(Any thoughts anyone?

Many thanks.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Printing - there is a workaround. You can capture any screen image by briefly pressing and then releasing the Power and Home buttons at the same time. The iPad makes a 'camera shutter' sound and saves a copy of the screen in the Photos app, from where you can print it.

The repeat function on the stock iPad Calendar app is rather limited; I use Informant HD - a fully fledged calendar app that sits 'on top of' the stock calendar. You can download the comprehensive User Manual from the Developer's website for free to see its features.

Tim

Most reactions