1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

simple database in html5/jquery/javascript portable to ipad and other mobile devices

Discussion in 'iPad Development' started by critter, Oct 15, 2012.

1. critter

critter iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi

I am writing a small freeware educational application for mobile devices and as (source) a website for browsers. Have (hopefully) come up with the right environment, i.e. html5 + javascript. Probably I will also include jquery for better gui capabilities.

Ideally, I am going to use phonegap to turn the webpage to .ipa file.

I am facing another choice now. I need to use some basic database functionality for keeping irregular verbs. What would be the most efficient way to go: html/javascript/jquery?

Have no thorough programming knowledge, but once I know which way to take, I usually can make it to the end.

Thank you for any suggestions.

critter

PS. I am aware that Obj-C would probably be the best way to go, but given the freeware character of the application I would rather stay with one-for-all source even if the end result should feel heavy.
    c