What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should my friend buy new summer rims or an ipad 2?

Tom811

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think yur friend needs to get his priorities in order. iPad all the way!!

Dorje

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well here is a different question. What will the ladies like more? The rims or playing with the iPad? ;)

If anecdotes are to be believed it seems iPads quickly become the property of the better half in most user tails where it applies. :p

Mav777

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad for sure!!! Rims will require tires, $$, then mounting & balancing $, then waste gas to show them off. iPad is a positive investment, will hold better value than rims in the long run. YMMV

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
T

Tapmyapple

iPF Noob
Reaction score
He's still undecided ha. He really wants both haha

hoshnasi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just noticed the topic title says "Summer Rims". Are we going to have another post like this in Fall then Winter and Spring?

You're friend might change rims more than my wife changes handbags (That's not a good thing).

Loraco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hoshnasi said:
I just noticed the topic title says "Summer Rims". Are we going to have another post like this in Fall then Winter and Spring?

You're friend might change rims more than my wife changes handbags (That's not a good thing).

Lol that's what I was thinking!!

hoshnasi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
you dont put nice rims on a cheap car.... it does not make it nicer lol

So i say ipad

Following in that logic. OP does your friend live in the hood? Does he park on his front lawn? Does he rent a dirty house or apartment while his car is spotless and seems to out-value the relative hovel he lives in?

If you answered yes to 2 or more of the following then he might be required to buy the rims.

OP
T

Tapmyapple

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iMadHatter said:

So i say ipad

Thats not true at all. Lots of people drive cheap cars but drop a lot of money into it with mods.

Mystro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That is true, but mostly kids that don't know any better. The iPad 2 for little money will be a smarter move as far as improving his quality of living. Remember a good forged wheel/ tire is going to be at least $1k a wheel so he might as well avoid a cheap set of rims and get the iPad 2.

iMadHatter said:

So i say ipad

Thats not true at all. Lots of people drive cheap cars but drop a lot of money into it with mods.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts