What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just witnessed an 8 year old girls ipad 2 get stolen, fresh from the apple store

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tapmyapple

iPF Noob
Reaction score
But I got it back for her, read the sypnosis.

Waiting for my friend outside one of the stores just a couple doors to the apple store today I see a happy young girl walking out jumping in joy with her new ipad 2 with her dad. Then dad gets a call and takes it while sitting on the bench with the girl staring at her new shiny ipad standing in front of him, im sure all giddy inside just full of excitment in opening it.

All of a sudden some punk well in his late 30s maybe 40s walks up to the girl and snatches her ipad out of her little hands and jets for the exit. The girl screams and looks up all shocked. She taps dad on the shoulder but he is so distracted by his phone call that he didnt see, so I get up off the bench and chase after this punk down the mall and into this corridor i saw him turn off into. It was only about a 45 sec chase.

He had a good distance on me but im a very faster runner, and by managing to leap over a couple benches and trash cans, I managed to get within jumping distance of him so i jumped onto his back and tackle him to the ground while his face hits the floor. By this time there was a mall guard right nearby as he must have heard the girl scream and followed me. He comes and puts him in cuffs while paging other members while im on top of this punk with my right knee jammed right into his spine.

Everyone around couldnt believe I managed to catch this guy cause he had a good lead on me but like I said im a very fast runner and had to hop some benches. Cut though one store on the corner and almost ran into the metal post (now that wouldnt have been too pleasant, with the speed i was going i would be in a coma.)

I didnt say anything but the thief was speechless, thought he was free and away with a free ipad 2. I grab it off the floor, run back to the apple store hoping to god the girl is still there and thankfully she was with her dad. She was with her dad crying and then i show up with her ipad and she was so surprised and wiped her tears away. We chit chatted a bit and i asked how old she is and she said 8. The dad wanted to reward me with money but i said no need to. She said they stayed there on the bench because they saw me run after him.

I didnt say anything but the thief was speechless, thought he was free and away with a free ipad 2. I grab it off the floor, run back to the apple store hoping to god the girl is still there and thankfully she was with her dad as well as an apple rep as i guess they saw it. She was with her dad crying and then i show up with her ipad and she was so surprised and wiped her tears away. We chit chatted a bit and i asked how old she is and she said 8. The dad wanted to reward me with money but i said no need to. She said they stayed there on the bench because they saw me run after him.

You have no morals what so ever stealing from an 8 year old girl, even worse with her dad with her. And this punk was an adult! What scum. I was going to take a pic of this punk while on top of him and his ugly face smeared into the ground but i figured he aint even worth it. I was just wanting to return the ipad back to the girl.

This just made my day, in fact it made my month! It was a white 32GB 3G.

Last edited:

Renzo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ahhh being praised on the net.

Good feeling????

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts