What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scratch to screen

cyprus203

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The screen to my ipad has a scratch (suspect kids) is there anyway to get rid of it and can I get a protective cover to stop it happening again (when they next visit). :mad:

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Absolutely, there are a whole range of protective covers and you'll find a wide discussion on the Forum about the pros and cons of the various types.

A friend of mine had a similar problem with a scratch on another touch screen device (not an iPad, though) and, before fitting the protective cover, wiped a *very* small quantity of petroleum jelly ('Vaseline') over/into the scratch. When the cover was fitted, the scratch was completely invisible.

Tim
Scotland

iPadOhana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Screen protectors are the hot topic. Many have invisible shields (I do too) and I've heard and read Moshi screen protectors are even better, quicker to install and they feel better to the touch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Latest posts