Am I the only one sad enough .....

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by Colsgirl, May 28, 2010.

1. iVan

iVan
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    One can always wear surgical gloves...

I use my iPad in a Griffin case. it's not well designed. The top right corner retainer is right on top of the power button. Not quite bright...

2. iamfudge

iamfudge
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    No screen protector here, since day 1 of wifi launch. Moves from apple case to naked, and into a neoprene sleeve. I use the screen cleaner thing that came with the MacBook or iMacs. Works great.

3. adamh10

adamh10
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    I was doing the same thing all evening Friday and morning Saturday until I could get in to Best Buy and pick up an invisible shield.

I now have a full body Invisible Shield protecting my device. I've had one on my iPhone from day one and love the protection it provides from scratches in bags, etc.

4. cherhall

cherhall
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    I don't use a screen protector, based on my experiences with all three models of the iPhone. I carry my phone without a case, it goes everywhere with me, often just thrown into my purse with everything else, and I've never had a scratch. And I've never tried a screen protector I could stand.

5. Kingv84

Kingv84
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I have never used a screen protector on my 1 year old iPhone 3GS and it looks as new as the first day I popped it out of its box. The same goes with my iPad 3G, the screen on these things are scratch proof. You have to be very careless to scratch these things, do not play with them with a screwdriver or poke it with nails. lol.

6. mgamber

mgamber
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I've always had a matte screen cover on my iPhone and I got one for the iPad, too. Seeing your reflection better than what's on the screen gets pretty old after a while, plus it helps minimize the fingerprints.